1. Take off the bottom cover that reveals the foil side of the circuit board.
2. Unsolder and discard the two wires that are soldered to the PLL chip.
3. Solder the two pins on the PLL chip that weren't soldered from the factory.
4. This will give you CB band on the selector swith (Band D)
5. Bands B & C are 80 below the CB band
6. Additional bands can be accomplished by changing the selector swithing
7. No realignment was needed on the sample, but might be required on certain radios.
This mod was sent to me by James.
This counter shows the number of hits since the 3rd June 2002
Go Back To The Mods Page
Go Back To The CB Home Page
Go Back To The Main Home Page
Fill Out My Feedback Form
Copyright © RadioMods 1997-2016