Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Friday 19th Jun 2009, 14:32
- Forum: CB Antenna Systems
- Topic: Antenna for Yacht
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2045
I've been looking at putting an aerial onto a yacht, There is however a few problems with this as it's fiberglass. Before I buy the radio I'm looking at ways to actually mount the aerial, There is a metal handrail that goes round the rear of the yacht, Would this be enough ground plane or would I ne...
- Friday 19th Jun 2009, 9:27
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: President Lincoln & Uniden 2830 No RX audio fault found
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2663
I too had this problem with a Uniden 2830, After I got a friend who is also on here ask a few questions I was told to follow certain instructions and replaced a couple of capacitors, (one being C33) I still couldn't get any RX receive. But I did get the button bleep back again after putting in a new...