Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thursday 7th Nov 2013, 11:13
- Forum: Tech Area
- Topic: what size and type channel LED older uniden chassis
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3126
hello, does anyone know of what size and type (CA or CC) channel display led's that are used in the older uniden chassis CB radio's- Cobra 139xlr,realistic457/58,etc. any info would be appreciated,thanks in advance.
- Wednesday 30th Oct 2013, 8:57
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: redco digiscan ribbon wire
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1862
Radio Make and Model: PCB Number: PLL Number: Test gear available: Symptoms: what size ribbon wire used in the redco digiscan rds-1,its 14 conductor"rainbow" color,just need to know what gauge? #26 or #28 ? thanks. What is working: What has been tried: Did it suddenly happen ?: Anything else that ma...