fatboy or x-force

For discussions dealing with CB Radio Amplifiers.
jo jo gun
Dead Key
Dead Key

fatboy or x-force

Post by jo jo gun »

i am interested in getting either a fat boy or x-force striate 6 pill to go with my 98 vhp it does about 200-225 watts . i would like to no which is better for performance and what to expect out of them any feedback would be greatly appreciated
trying to get out the MUD
marveylus22
Light User
Light User

Post by marveylus22 »

x-force
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
hotrod
Dead Key
Dead Key

Post by hotrod »

magnaforce seems like a good choice aswell with ssb delay
WARLORD136
Frequent Keyer
Frequent Keyer

which amp ? hmmmmm.

Post by WARLORD136 »

i have had a lot of amps in my time,factory,homebrew,&custom made,but the amps i use now are fatboys. they are the cleanest,on-freq. amp i have found. i can run my 2x8 and not offend the neighbors. if i run my palomar 35 amp power supply w/400 watt amp it bleeds over. a scatterbox if u will. i also have a fatboy 900 mobile, although i don't use it w/my stryker 490 (swings 132 watts), as it is un-needed. this is only my opinion, they are like-----, uh , noses. everybody has 1 and they are different sizes. however, i do miss my la-425,it took a dive,& i cannot find out who made them to get a schematic. good luck with your descision. although i am new to this site, i have had radios(cb) since the mid 60's. had a comstat & a black cat 75 mobile.
WARLORD 136 <> some people are affraid of the dark---some are affraid to leave it<>