ANY MOD'S AVALIBLE FOR S-9

Discussions on CB Radio Modifications
the dx screwdriver
Dead Key
Dead Key

Post by the dx screwdriver »

I RECENTLY BOUGHT TWO NEW S-9, Slamming audio but just cant help to want to play with them, dose anyone have or is there any audio power any mods beside freq> mods thanks
RI 421 Golden Screw Driver on the golden screw driver built radio.... locking up eastford conn.. puting the smack down on the 11 Crazy Horse
ramblingman
Technical Helper
Technical Helper

Post by ramblingman »

your s-9 does not have the top gun modulator
the dx screwdriver
Dead Key
Dead Key

Post by the dx screwdriver »

it dose have the top gun, but i just am the type of person who loves working on radios, i am learning quickly that you really dont need to do mods on theses thing's witch takes some of the fun out of them, i have noticed that the boards used are very sim. to the galaxy connex type radios, but sam lewis has thought of every thing on these things, but i hope there is more avalible like i sad i like to tinker, i usally build and sell but i think i will be keeping both of these radio's
RI 421 Golden Screw Driver on the golden screw driver built radio.... locking up eastford conn.. puting the smack down on the 11 Crazy Horse
marveylus22
Light User
Light User

Post by marveylus22 »

Whats the pbc # on it?
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
fatdude1
Dead Key
Dead Key

Post by fatdude1 »

change R187 10k to a 4.7k

really wakes up the audio on that radio