superstar 360 band switch info please

Discussions on CB Radio Modifications
mouldy
Dead Key
Dead Key

superstar 360 band switch info please

Post by mouldy »

hey all.i:m currently in the middle ov modding my superstar 360fm.i:v done the band selector mod to a 6 position switch and i have installed the diodes to ic6 & ic7 and coneccted the wires as shown in the tutorial and after coneccting the wires as directed i still have 2 wires not connected.IE yellow wire going to tthe board (sft) and a black wire that gose to the board next to R174.iv conneccted wires to the switch as in the diagram but no mention about the two wires left.i do recall sumurt about yellow wire going to ground on the board that still leaves the black wire at R174.?.any help wud be great.many thacks. :banghead:
zodiac
Technical Helper
Technical Helper

Re: superstar 360 band switch info please

Post by zodiac »

Just put the Yellow wire from the SFT position on the board that was removed from the band switch, to the N position just above R174 where the Black wire is now, remove the Black wire that's at 0v.
You will also have to extend the VCO to cover S.Low to S. High, if you haven't already done it.
Dave, just up the A62 from you.
How far is it.
Twice it's length from halfway.
mouldy
Dead Key
Dead Key

Re: superstar 360 band switch info please

Post by mouldy »

cheers dave many thanks m8.the vco has been extended many thanks for your help an if i have any probs i will bear in mind ya not to far from me.chris.mouldy.