My Gripe.

Discussions on CB Radio Modifications
Jamie

Re: My Gripe.

Post by Jamie »

Rick wrote:I have helped 5 guys in the passed month to get there radios up and running vir the PM on this forum and not a one has express any form of gratitude, is just to much to say thanks.

Rick.
Rick,
Your posts keep me thinking and learning. I really appreciate that. Thanks for posting to this forum.
Jamie
Min
Light User
Light User

Post by Min »

Back on track/subject, thats good to see. We are all always thinking and learning here.
pede69
First Name: John

Post by pede69 »

Dear Rick...

I have cruised through this forum from time to time and read a few post.

I would like you to know that after reading "your gripe", I felt compelled to sign up, and I did.

The reason I did so was to convey the following message to you...

It is obvious that you are highly regarded and well respected here. People of your giving nature and unselfish character are really few and far between.
Do not let the ungrateful sway who you are and what you stand for. You know what they say... What Goes Around, Comes Around.

So from those of us whom are grateful you are around to offer your valuable assistance whenever you can, thank you and onward CB tech warrior.

JD
Pepe Le Pew
Dead Key
Dead Key
First Name: Michael

Post by Pepe Le Pew »

Hello Rick... I hope you keep doing what you're doing, cause I know I'll need your help in the future. With that being said, I will gladly thank you now for a fix tomorrow. I have to agree with the replies that I've seen from the other users. Your knowledge, and understanding of rf circuitry is quite impressive. Now that all the mutual butt-kissing is over...Get back to work. J/K... NO SERIOUSLY I was Joking!!!!
9Lives
First Name: Grant

Post by 9Lives »

Well, I'm brand new new to this forum and I have read mounds of info with your name tagged on it. And I would like to express my gratitude, and I may need your help desperately :/. Your the 148 man with the plan? That's a creepy pic btw bro lol love it.