Hello from Ohio!

This is a place for you to say hello to people.
rino

Hello from Ohio!

Post by rino »

Hi Guys:
I am a dump truck driver for an asphalt company in NE OH! I was a live sound reinforcement engineer in a previous life. Did that for 20 years with nothing to show for it, but some cool pictures! Was in to radio big time in the late 70's then again in the mid late 80's! Now I'm back to learn all I can about radio, as I need to be able to speak intelligently with other drivers!

My wife and father-in-law are licensed hams, but my wife has no use for radio! This makes purchases difficult to say the least! Yet I do get the radio of my choice at tax time! My neewest addition is a Superstar 158 EDX! Can't wait until the season starts! I getting flowers by the bunch off the base antenna!

Having been a sound man all those years; I was able to tour the world 4 times! I have 100 million mile and a trillion experiences. I have my own philosophy which goes:
  • Opinions are like rectums; everyone has one and they all stink but mine
    Don' let the little stuff (sh**) bother you
    It's all little stuff (sh**) 2 & 3 by David Lee Roth
    If it's too loud; your'e too old
    What the mind forgets the feet will remember
    Don't believe nothing you hear; and half of what you see only when you see it; Maybe
    A person convinienced against their will is a person of the same opinion still
    KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid
    Fool me once; shame on you: Fool me twice; shame on me
    I God I trust; all others must pay up front
My 10 philosophies that I try to add into the big 10.
Opinions are like rectums; everyone has one and they all stink but mine!