Turner Super Sidekick

This is an area for you to post requests for any radio parts, equipment or test gear that you are looking for.
James Unit 198
Frequent Keyer
Frequent Keyer

Turner Super Sidekick

Post by James Unit 198 »

Turner Super Sidekick or +3 desk mike must be in good working order.
WARLORD136
Frequent Keyer
Frequent Keyer

turner mic

Post by WARLORD136 »

i have a turner super side kick, an 81/2 out of 10. works great. i have disconnected the relay feature as it is useless on todays radios w/pll. i will be willing to sell it, or better yet, trade. what'cha got??? i'll trade on most anything. see my profile for my interests. of course, i'm up for ideas as well. e-mail me,o.k.?
WARLORD 136 <> some people are affraid of the dark---some are affraid to leave it<>
James Unit 198
Frequent Keyer
Frequent Keyer

RE: Turner Super Sidekick.

Post by James Unit 198 »

I now have 2 of them pick them up at radio Rally.

James.
Duh Bro

Post by Duh Bro »

Hello, not much at PCs but like to tinker with about anything..I was on linetrying to find a Turner Super Sidekick mike and ran upon your forum. I used to radio prety steady a couple years back and beyond {mostly local}. I am looking to start again and was looking for a Super Sidekick again. I had one years ago and gave it to a friebd to put an antenna in a tree for me and have missed it since. I think I`ll enjoy this forum with you guys if you can be patient with me and RADIOING AGAIN .. Duh Bro
Make America cleaner spiritually and mentally and she`ll be cleaner in every way...