COBRA 2000 FACE PLATE

For any general discussions, if your posts topic matches one of the other forums do not post it in here, use the correct forum for the topic.
JOHNNY BE GOOD
Dead Key
Dead Key

COBRA 2000 FACE PLATE

Post by JOHNNY BE GOOD »

Does anyoe know if you can buy the replacement face stickers for a cobra 2000 I only see ones for mobiles also saw some fancey metalic glitter looking ones for the 2000. I would like to find one thats close to original or one that just nice and clean looking without the metalic looking reflecting face. I have a great talking 2000 but the face has alot of wear and don't want to take radio apart to replace the whole front. Thanks for any info John
booger351
Dead Key
Dead Key

Post by booger351 »

I have seen the metallic looking ones for the 2000 on ebay, looked like blue diamond plate, I think there was one store I went to on there that would do custom stickers for about any radio even the galaxy bases, I'll look around and see if I can find it again.
JOHNNY BE GOOD
Dead Key
Dead Key

COBRA 2000 FACEPLATE

Post by JOHNNY BE GOOD »

Thanks let me know if you do find the store I am trying to stay away from the metallic looking glitter ones. John
NightRanger3151
Dead Key
Dead Key

Post by NightRanger3151 »

Debs on Ebay does them for the 2000. Just tell her what color you want and if there are any changes to the faceplate that need done such as buttons being different from modifications etc. If you just want a new black one she can do that too.

It may take her a while to respond though so try and be patient, she has quite a lot going on besides the faceplate business.
JOHNNY BE GOOD
Dead Key
Dead Key

COBRA 2000 FACEPLATE

Post by JOHNNY BE GOOD »

Thanks NIGHT RANGER I'll check it out John