where to buy echo boards in uk

For any general discussions, if your posts topic matches one of the other forums do not post it in here, use the correct forum for the topic.
angusuk
Frequent Keyer
Frequent Keyer

where to buy echo boards in uk

Post by angusuk »

im looking for place to buy an echo board kit to fit in a mobile cb
seems hard to find any one who stocks them in uk.

thanx in advance
Rick
Technical Helper
Technical Helper

Re: Echo in the UK

Post by Rick »

Try Truck King www.truck-king.co.uk/index.html the Magnum International TRB-X2 is very good.
Rick.
angusuk
Frequent Keyer
Frequent Keyer

Post by angusuk »

hi rick,thanx for the link but i cant find any on there ??? maybe they stoped selling them.
Rick
Technical Helper
Technical Helper

Post by Rick »

Just give them a phone call and ask for Richard.
Rick.
warhorse
Frequent Keyer
Frequent Keyer

cb shop

Post by warhorse »

get the yellow pages look for charli-lucy cb in west sussex code begins with 01342. legit- deal with sharmans wholesale,etc. worth a dig?
Ham_International
Dead Key
Dead Key
First Name: Ham

Post by Ham_International »

Hi Angus.:

I have one of these, manufactured by Sadelta. I bought it back in the 80's for doing some mods regarding echo delay, etc..

I found it a month ago, still works, if you are interested I could sell it. I don't use it anymore.

Let me know, ..

Jose.
warhorse
Frequent Keyer
Frequent Keyer

echo board

Post by warhorse »

of coarse you could all ways keep a lookout for a stuffed delta force etc ebay etc go to cb tricks for the board info use a search engine for more info
once you have that take a close look at the echo board the only diff being the onboard relay thats if its a mk1, if it is a mk 1 then one of the 4 wires from the left loom-goes to the tx pin.( 1to earth. 1to red 13.8.} on the mic skt for the relay to enable the echo . the markings on the echo board are basic and the same as the new echoboards- ie audio in mic skt audio out mic wire to radio. they fit well into uniden300 H/Bases you can use the headphone skt for the vr?.
warhorse
Frequent Keyer
Frequent Keyer

echo boards

Post by warhorse »

if you did go looking for that no in the uk i gave the wrong code its actually 01403. hey brain storm..
James Unit 198
Frequent Keyer
Frequent Keyer

Post by James Unit 198 »

I use the magnum international TRB-X2 it only has 3 wires to connect and takes about 5 min to fit the biggest problem was finding some where to put the echo control as it was my old cober 148 i removed the swr cal control. Magnum international also do one called big stadim sound with voice changer but is a bit over the top.

James.