DON'T LET THIS SITE DIE!

For any general discussions, if your posts topic matches one of the other forums do not post it in here, use the correct forum for the topic.
Johnno
Dead Key
Dead Key
First Name: John

DON'T LET THIS SITE DIE!

Post by Johnno »

Hi anyone that is reading this, please keep posting on this forum, all input is worthy (even guesswork to me). I have perused the pages and it seems to me people just come here get their fix and are never to be seen again. You will need this place again one day, and maybe people will not be so willing to help if they see no help in return. You can make a difference, there is always someone who knows less than you ( no matter what your skill level). Thanks for reading.

Cheers and 73's
Johnno
Dead Key
Dead Key
First Name: John

Re: DON'T LET THIS SITE DIE!

Post by Johnno »

Hi, I have only just joined and have had plenty of help from various people, so I have no complaints, but in the long run you must help yourself, read and learn some basics, then if people see you are willing to have a go yourself, and you are stuck, I am quite sure help will come.

Cheers
John
TrumpyNZ
Technical Helper
Technical Helper
First Name: Mike

Post by TrumpyNZ »

Huh??

Doesn't look like it's dying to me. :D
Dead Key
Dead Key

Post by hotshot »

What a great site here we have its in good shape :D
YosemitySam
Dead Key
Dead Key

Post by YosemitySam »

Just reniewed my $20 membership, its worth every penny. Nothing wrong with this site as long as we can keep out government/taxes via cap and trade, that could happen soon.
buzzby
Dead Key
Dead Key
First Name: philip

Post by buzzby »

this is one of the best sites i have seen, and i log on every day and i will keep posting on until i cant type anymore its a great place to hang out and get your cb radio troubles fixed , whoever made this site up is brill =D> AND EVERYONE KEEP POSTING TO KEEP IT GOING so that people in the future can get the benifit from the fantastic site (philip)