My gripe

For any general discussions, if your posts topic matches one of the other forums do not post it in here, use the correct forum for the topic.
Rick
Technical Helper
Technical Helper

My gripe

Post by Rick »

I have helped 5 guys in the passed month to get there radios up and running vir the PM on this forum and not a one has express any form of gratitude, is just to much to say thanks.

Rick
Outback

Re: My gripe

Post by Outback »

Rick wrote:I have helped 5 guys in the passed month to get there radios up and running vir the PM on this forum and not a one has express any form of gratitude, is just to much to say thanks.

Rick
Ya know Rick, thats just bad manners at work..... :(

Eventually one good guy will come along and thank you , don't be discouraged :)
regards;
Dave from Canada
JOHNNY BE GOOD
Dead Key
Dead Key

THANK YOU !!

Post by JOHNNY BE GOOD »

Rick I sure hope you got my thank you's last week be :headbang: fore you posted this message you and the other people on this forum have been a great help for me being that I am a beginner there are not any cb'ers or shops in my area to go to for help getting started. Ihave had alot of questions that where all answered by someone on this forum and I allways send a thank you. So if somehow my messages are not getting out to you Thanks again. John
JOHNNY BE GOOD
Dead Key
Dead Key

thanks

Post by JOHNNY BE GOOD »

Rick I just realized that was an old post I need to start looking at posted dates . Beginners screwup but learning John