Hello Everyone

This is a place for you to say hello to people.
Tim602
First Name: Tim

Hello Everyone

Post by Tim602 »

Hello everyone. After over 35 years I pulled out some of my OLD CB equipment, blew the dust off of them, and maybe get something to work. I was hunting for a mike wiring schematic for an old Pearce Simpson Simba, a 23 channel SSB. What caught my eye and why I decided to register here was an entry on this site of someone saying "Don't let this site Die".I thought if someone cared enough to make that Plea, Then this was where I wanted to be. I've got three children by blood and three additional from another marriage. So sometimes I'm gone alot and that's because I care. But someone cares about this site so I thought why not. So Hello everyone. I might not bring alot to the table but I will be back. Thank yaw for creating it.
TrumpyNZ
Technical Helper
Technical Helper
First Name: Mike

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by TrumpyNZ »

Welcome along, Tim.
Great to have you here!

:wink:
First Name: Tim

Post by Tim602 »

Cheers to all of yaw too. Sorry I haven't been back. Will try to be a little better about that. I'm gone a lot lately. I've been down helping my son remodel a couple of apartment Town houses he bought for rental. He stuck his neck out, but the price was right and he has a wonderful wife and I have a beautiful Grand Child there. I go there for about a week(200 miles from me) and come back here for a few days to take care of my aminals. Inbetween that I' ve changed out the final in one of my Old JC Penneys 40 channel SSB and got it working again. But I goofed and left the 2 mobile antennas I had at my son's house, O well ya remember this came from me, " when you get older you tend to do things like that". Remember that one for I will never admitt that I said it even tho its in writing. I picked up a new 2010 ARRL hand book and a few parts so I'm doing some reading and working on a few things. THANK YAW for making me feel at Home.Will be back later. And alot more when I get through with some of my sons projects. God Bless and Take Care!
Trollyhandle
First Name: Kimbo

Post by Trollyhandle »

Gidday Tim, just a friendly greeting from down-under (NZ), as an old dear once wished me,"God bless, God speed and, careful on the motorway" . Trust you have that mobile aerial up now. Kimbo. :)
chab
First Name: chathura

Post by chab »

:DHello to you too...I'm new and happy to know you:D:D