pro 2006

Discussions dealing with scanners, such as operation, modifications, reviews.
pink148
Dead Key
Dead Key

pro 2006

Post by pink148 »

Hi all.
After some time of not getting swiched on my realistic pro 2006 scanner has developed a strange fault. Every 2 seconds or so the damn thing keeps on beeping and it has a batt thing flashing on the display all the time.I have put a new 9 volt battery in but made no difference at all.
Please can anyone help me solve this problem...

Thank's for any help i may or may not get.
ShoreLine
Dead Key
Dead Key

Post by ShoreLine »

Is it the U110 or the U501?
"Looking for a Radio Check"

"Yup its a radio"
warhorse
Frequent Keyer
Frequent Keyer

Post by warhorse »

Hi, 2mnths odd out of date but try this site most of the dwn loads still func.

http://www.repeater-builder.com/radio-s ... index.html
process0
First Name: Noto

Re: pro 2006

Post by process0 »

hello. how u find realistic pro 2006 scanner. is it oK. what is the price and tell us about the features of this scanner
Tipsy
First Name: Mike

Post by Tipsy »

I know this is an old thread but in case anyone finds it searching for the same symptoms, I found the cure. Simply replace the batteries, then RESET to Factory Defaults - Both Realistic Pro's I've owned are reset by holding the 2 and 9 buttons down then turn on - you will lose all stored frequencies and custom settings unfortunately but at least the BATT LO problem is sorted. HTH someone.
The Defpom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by The Defpom »

Tipsy wrote:I know this is an old thread but in case anyone finds it searching for the same symptoms, I found the cure. Simply replace the batteries, then RESET to Factory Defaults - Both Realistic Pro's I've owned are reset by holding the 2 and 9 buttons down then turn on - you will lose all stored frequencies and custom settings unfortunately but at least the BATT LO problem is sorted. HTH someone.
Hi, Thanks for the info on how to resolve the issue, I am sure that it will be of help to someone who comes looking for info on the same fault.
aden045
First Name: Aden

Post by aden045 »

hello. how u find realistic pro 2006 scanner. is it oK. what is the price and tell us about the features of this scanner.............
corbingravely
First Name: Corbin

Post by corbingravely »

Just reset it to factory defaults. Make sure there is no more pending works in the printer. If there is something left then reset the work or stops printing completely. This should work I guess. If this doesn’t work then god knows what will.

----------------------------------
CORBIN GRAVELY