THE EVER PRESENT CONN. JERK

For any general discussions, if your posts topic matches one of the other forums do not post it in here, use the correct forum for the topic.
the dx screwdriver
Dead Key
Dead Key

Post by the dx screwdriver »

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY PEPOLE ARE IN THE N.E CORNER BUT IF YOU ARE YOU KMOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT... OUR LOCAL CHANNEL IS 17 27.1650 BEEN ON IT FOR AROUND 20 YEARS, WELL WE HAVE THE IDIOT THAT THEY CALL CRAZY HORSE THE 11 IF YOU HAVE EVER TALKED TO THIS GUY OR HEARD HIM NOT DX,ING THAN YOULL UNDERSTAND THIS RANT.. THIS DUDE IS A A-HOLE TO THE TENTH I MEAN WORSE THAN ANYONE I HAVE EVER MEET AND I KNOW SOME REAL ONES, ANY WAY THIS GUY IS JUST A JERK THERE IS A HANDI CAP KID WHO LIVES BETWEEN THE TWO CITES AND THIS GUY IS ALWAYS RAGGING HIM AND THERE IS ANOTHER OLDER GUY WHO HAD A STROKE AND HAS A HARD TIME TALIKING HE RAGS ON HIM TO ANY GIRLS GET ON AND THEY ARE INSTATLY SLUTS. BUT I STARTED TURNING THE TABLES ON THIS GUY AND WATER GATING HIM AND PUTTING IT ON YOU TUBE AND NOW THAT THERE IS A RECORDING OF HIM HE BACK PADDELS EVERY THING HE SAY'S. LIKE NOW WHEN HE DOSE SKIP ALL HE DOSE IS TRY TO TELL EVERY ONE THAT HE IS THE ONE BEING PICKED ON BUT WE NOW THE TRUTH . SO THE NEXT TIME YOU ARE CALLIN THE 11 CRAZY HORSE IN CONN. JUST REMEMBER DO YOU WANT TO ACTUALLY TALK TO A JERK....WWW.YOUTUBE.COM TYPE IN WATERGATE ON CH 17 THANKS FOR LISTNING
RI 421 Golden Screw Driver on the golden screw driver built radio.... locking up eastford conn.. puting the smack down on the 11 Crazy Horse
mrgumby
First Name: michael

Post by mrgumby »

oh yea I hear you guys all the time ..what a mess
the dx screwdriver
Dead Key
Dead Key

Post by the dx screwdriver »

you aint kidding it is a mess, but thats the cb you learn to love it. But as things go he is just a radio zero in stead of hero. i just dont go for pepole picking on pepole who cant defend them selfs, Worse part is this all strted when i got out of the corps, i am dissabled vet and some one had mentioned it on the air and this dude had the ordasity to say that all dissabled vet,s shoot be taking to the barn and put down like live stock so you can see why i am pissed at this guy, i enlisted in 1990 and left in 1999 and reenlisted in 2001, and was stationed at camp giger in NC tranning our new warriors, stayed there for a year and a half then TAD with 1/6mar 2nd mardiv and sent over to iraq. hit in the right shoulder by sniper fire sent to germany then home. i have like no use of my right arm(i call it bob dole syndrom..lol) so when he says this stuff yea i get pissed, he is the same guy who brags about going to canada during the viet nam war while others like my father could go in there place but hey when your a loser your a loser
RI 421 Golden Screw Driver on the golden screw driver built radio.... locking up eastford conn.. puting the smack down on the 11 Crazy Horse
frogman296
Heavy User
Heavy User

Post by frogman296 »

good ole youtube....good stuff...sometimes the troublemakers need a lil lesson ..

btw i found the vids, he should be ashamed
Mack43

Post by Mack43 »

rants are one thing but punctuation is a necessary evil.
hamguy2
Light User
Light User

call the fcc

Post by hamguy2 »

do you have a phone number for him plus the area code ,if hes doing that call the fcc or complain to them, tell them hes got ham gear using it on the cb u cant use it if your a ham or not, thx david nsw australia :?
hamguy2
Light User
Light User

why invade iraq 27 trillion dollars later

Post by hamguy2 »

now the usa has trillions of dollars in iraq and afganistan ,why invade iraq ,yous should have left sadam there atleast he could control them , david from australia