Modifications for the Yaesu FT-2600
Yaesu FT-2600 coverage TX to 134-174 MHz
This modification opens uo transmit coverage. Be careful not to transmit outside the Amateur Bands.
- Turn the FT-2600M off and remove the DC power cord.
- Reomove the (5) screws securing the top cover and carefully remove the cover.
- Locate and remove JP1011 (near Q1049) as shown below.
- Reassamble the radio again.
- Press and hold [A/N] + [D/MR] + [MHz] while powering up to reset the microprocessor.
Hi, Regarding the mod info on the Yaesu FT-2500 2400 2600. These radios
were designed with 3 stage Advanced Track Tuning
which allows the radios to work at full power evenly across its entire
range 140-174Mhz. The radio retunes itself as it goes resulting in no
burned out finals excellent intermod rejection and full output accross
the entire band. I thought I would drop you a line and put this debate
This counter shows the number of hits since the
9th February 2000
Go Back To The Yaesu Mods Page
Go Back To The Main Modifications Page
Go Back To The CB / HAM Radio Main Page
Go Back To The Main Home Page
Copyright © The Defpom 1997-2008