Search found 3 matches
- Friday 18th Apr 2008, 4:58
- Forum: CB Radio General
- Topic: Heard it before
- Replies: 4
- Views: 11035
- Friday 18th Apr 2008, 4:56
- Forum: CB Radio General
- Topic: Heard it before
- Replies: 4
- Views: 11035
- Thursday 17th Apr 2008, 9:59
- Forum: CB Radio General
- Topic: Heard it before
- Replies: 4
- Views: 11035
Heard it before
Hi
You have probably had this question before lots of times, however I am struggling to find out the information.
I have some PMR 446 motorola t5412 and t5512 radios and they state that they can go upto 3km. I understand that environment effects the distance which they can go, but since all PMR 446 ...
You have probably had this question before lots of times, however I am struggling to find out the information.
I have some PMR 446 motorola t5412 and t5512 radios and they state that they can go upto 3km. I understand that environment effects the distance which they can go, but since all PMR 446 ...