I am having problems with my SWR or maybe it's normal.
I recently had a final upgrade done on my Cobra 29 WX NW ST .
I had a ERF2030 final installed and a EN1230 at a shop in London, Oh - right behind the TA .
Before I had this "hot final" job done I had my Radio Peeked & Tuned and all was well ...
Search found 2 matches
- Tuesday 24th Jun 2008, 7:03
- Forum: CB Radio Modifications
- Topic: Cobra 29 - Had Final Replaced Now SWR Problem
- Replies: 5
- Views: 13769
- Monday 23rd Jun 2008, 18:12
- Forum: CB Radio Repair and Troubleshooting
- Topic: Cobra 29 WX NW ST - Had finals upgraded now SWR problems
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7111
Cobra 29 WX NW ST - Had finals upgraded now SWR problems
I am new to this forum so hello to all. :D
So now here is what I am having problems with or maybe it's normal.
I recently had a final upgrade done on my Cobra 29 WX NW ST .
I had a ERF2030 final installed and a EN1230 at a shop in London, Oh - right behind the TA .
Before I had this "hot final ...
So now here is what I am having problems with or maybe it's normal.
I recently had a final upgrade done on my Cobra 29 WX NW ST .
I had a ERF2030 final installed and a EN1230 at a shop in London, Oh - right behind the TA .
Before I had this "hot final ...