Search found 4 matches
- Friday 16th Jan 2026, 16:51
- Forum: CB Radio Modifications
- Topic: Cobra 29 LTD Soundtracker - Clarifier unlock
- Replies: 7
- Views: 16047
Re: Cobra 29 LTD Soundtracker - Clarifier unlock
After modification transmit is off frequency 5 KC off
- Friday 16th Jan 2026, 16:40
- Forum: CB Radio Modifications
- Topic: Cobra 29 LTD Soundtracker - Clarifier unlock
- Replies: 7
- Views: 16047
Re: Cobra 29 LTD Soundtracker - Clarifier unlock
The only reason I would want shift on AM only radio is if it's capable of 10k shift so I can go between channels.
Is this what's often referred to as freebanding ? I honestly don't know this is the first time to ask someone what freebanding is.
Please and thank you... 109 bluegrass state
Is this what's often referred to as freebanding ? I honestly don't know this is the first time to ask someone what freebanding is.
Please and thank you... 109 bluegrass state
- Monday 16th Dec 2024, 17:41
- Forum: CB Radio Modifications
- Topic: Cobra 19 DX IV mods???
- Replies: 26
- Views: 117179
Re: Cobra 19 DX IV mods???
Any ideas on why my cobra 19 dx stopped modulating ? I've changed mics it's just no modulation
- Saturday 7th Dec 2024, 21:52
- Forum: CB Radio Modifications
- Topic: Cobra 19 DX IV mods???
- Replies: 26
- Views: 117179
Re: Cobra 19 DX IV mods???
After reading every post in this entire thread nobody had mentioned anything about the actual location inside a cobra 19 dx where a swing kit could be installed whether it's just a resistor and cap or a variable that I already have assembled I would like to know where I can install it ? I'm trying ...