Discussions dealing with scanners, such as operation, modifications, reviews.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thursday 27th Mar 2008, 14:06
- Location: NORTH CAROLINA USA
I have a RS PRO 43 that seems to have lost much of its sensativity. Tried resoldering the antenna mount without change. Also attempted to realign the receiver with the cans on top and the side alignment control with out noticeable improvement. If I connect it to an outside antenna with a preamp it works well. Any ideas? It will barely pick up the weather service transmitter serving this area that my other radios can hear easily.
- Light User
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Monday 20th Oct 2008, 22:16
- Location: sydney australia
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tuesday 23rd Aug 2011, 21:46
- First Name: adjima
- Location: thailand