Help Cobra29ltd Classic

For any general discussions, if your posts topic matches one of the other forums do not post it in here, use the correct forum for the topic.
hawn
First Name: Lance

Help Cobra29ltd Classic

Post by hawn »

hi i just took my brand new cobra 29ltd classic to a truck stop here in nv and i had the guy peak and tune my radio the cost for the job was $65 dollors did i get rip off on the peak and tune also with this setup i will be useing a wilson 5000 mag mount with a rk56 mic i would like to know please help me out thanks.
marveylus22
Light User
Light User

Re: Help Cobra29ltd Classic

Post by marveylus22 »

yes
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
WyoTrunker
First Name: Drew

Re: Help Cobra29ltd Classic

Post by WyoTrunker »

My brother just had his 29LTD Tweaked, Peaked and Dead keyed, running an astatic RD104E "Road Devil" and twin K40s, paid $250 for the whole shebang, unfortunately I am not at liberty to discuss the output 8)

I'm running a Cobra 25LTD NW Tweaked Peaked and Dead Keyed, talk back, Galaxy file, Astatic RD104E "Road Devil", Amped through twin monkey made spirals and I paid $450 right from the shop, I'm running more than my brother by far, it gets to the point where I can tag him but he can't tag me back, but lemme tell you something, I doubt it's all worth $450, you need to be careful nd investigate, it wont be you last rodeo in this for ya bud, and my cb set wont be my last.

I hope he did a good job at least.