Motorola HandiPro Euro446 Time-Out Timer.

A section for Marine radios, VHF and UHF radios, for all types of discussions dealing with these types.
Warf135
Light User
Light User

Motorola HandiPro Euro446 Time-Out Timer.

Post by Warf135 »

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know a way to disable or extend the Time-Out Timer in the Motorola Euro446 handies?

Make: Motorola
Model: HandiPro Euro446
Type: PG531EAA R0192 PMR446

20220602_144034.jpg
3x Euro446 radios
(4.68 MiB) Not downloaded yet
There is no settings in the radio to adjust it, and as far as I know, it cannot be programmed by computer. (in the normal way using the Motorola CPS).

These are very nice semi-professional PMR446 handsets, crippled by the 2 minute TOT... (same with the T82 Extreme, thats crippled with a 1 minute TOT)

I'm thinking it may need to be hardware modded, but cannot find any information online. Cannot even find a user manual. :roll:

Any Ideas gratefully recieved!
Cheers,
Norm
Warf135
Light User
Light User

Re: Motorola HandiPro Euro446 Time-Out Timer.

Post by Warf135 »

Its official, There is absolutely no information about these Motorola HandiPro Euro446 radios online anywhere!!!

Its almost like these radios never existed. Strange, since they were\are pretty good radios.

I'm gonna make a webpage about these radios, with self gained info about them and any scraps of info I can find.

If anyone here in Defpom land has ANY info about these radios, please post it here or PM me.

Initial info wanted:
Model number of charge dock,
Pinout of charge dock.

Literally any info at all, to help build up the online presence of these great radios.
Norm